INFORMATIVE AND INSPIRING TOPICS
Alicia conducts conferences on the following topics:
- This conference focuses on giving leaders insight on: effective leadership strategies, creating sustainable systems, and developing people skills that will enable them to create a culture of respect, trust, collaboration and efficiency within their organization.
Conflict Mediation and Resolution
- This conference discusses strategies on how to identify and understand the source of a potential or current problem/conflict within an organization, team or person. Additionally, individuals will learn effective approaches on how to focus on problem solving and restoration.
Creating a Positive Culture in any Organization
- This workshop will assist participants in understanding how the culture of an organization impacts the success or demise of their organization. Also, individuals will learn how to create or recreate the culture of their organization. Participants will walk away with sustainable tools on how to create a positive culture of morale, effectiveness and professional satisfaction for all stakeholders and specific characteristics associated with positive cultures.
- Parents and guardians play the most critical role in developing children and teens. This session focuses on parents discovering and understanding the four parenting styles and how each style positively or negatively impacts the overall development of a child through their adulthood.
The Beauty of Modesty
- This conference focuses on the book “The Beauty of Modesty.” This conference teaches principles which inspire women on how to exude the essence of an exceptional and beautiful woman. Modesty in character, communication, lifestyle and appearance is the epitome of true beauty.